Samstag, 13. April 2013

1D A-Z

ZITATE:

Natürlich haben die Jungs Zitate, die jeder 1D-Fan kennen sollte.
Hier findet ihr alle aufgelistet :)
Louis:
  • "I like girls who...eat carrots!"
  • " 'NO' Jimmy protested!"
  • "And I'd marry you, Harry, because it rhymes."
  • "And as for you, stop having curly hair!"
  • "I'd like to make a shout out...SHOUT OUT!"
  • "But we think it's god damn cool!"
  • "I had this really recent dream...that we had this new sixth member, and he ended up being quite horrible! And he started a fight with me! And I wanted him to go away and none of the boys were helping me!"
  • "I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson!"
  • "Yes! The Tommo is back!"
  • "Swag mastah from Doncastah!"
  • "Those sound like the three best answers I've ever heard on this show even though it's the first ever of this show!"
  • "If I were to look in you ferigerator....refridgefreetorator...fridge....what would I find?"
  • "Woah! Calm down, Curly!"
  • "Check mah flow!"
  • "Liam gets that point cause he's damn sexy!"
  • "Will you marry me?"

Harry:
  • "My first real crush was... Louis Tomlinson."
  • "My worst habit is... getting naked all the time! Sorry!"
  • "Simple, but effective."
  • "Think how much pussy you're going to get."
  • "If I wasn't in the band I reckon I'd be a virgin."

Liam:
  • "I've always had a strange fear of spoons."
  • "I would... learn how to drive... have a nice car... and drive it."
  • Liam: "I would hang out with some friends."
    Harry: "What kind of friends, Liam?"
    Liam: "I don't have any friends. Imaginary friends."
  • "I would make Harry my personal slave and would make him drive me places."
  • "That was a...love bite from Louis Tomlinson!"
  • "I'd be a birthday cake!"

Niall:
  • "I like anything that's edible..."
  • "Let's go to Nando's!"
  • "I want to have sold out arenas, an album..."
  • "I look up to Justin Bieber..."
  • "Yes, it upsets me very much (when girls cry)"
  • "Well, personally, I wouldn't like to be a food, because I wouldn't want to be eaten."
  • "POTATO!"
  • "Cheeseburgers and jellybabies."
  • "I'd rather be a boy playing with a paper plane ,than to be a grown man playing with a womans heart."

Zayn:
  • "Vas Happenin?"
  • "I'd become Vashappening Man! And save them all!"
  • "I wouldn't change anything because I love my life!"
  • "We'd party hard! DJ Malik! DJ Malik!"
  • "No. None of them would be bad boyfriends."
  • "I'd make Liam my slave and I would make him be my uh personal trainer!"
  • "I would...probably...like...drive my car?"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen