Sonntag, 14. April 2013

1D A-Z

Gecoverte Songs:

One Direction haben ziemlich viele Songs gecovert.
Natürlich sind die meisten von X-Factor aber auch bei Videodrehs haben sie Songs gecovert.
Hier findet ihr alle gecoverten Songs :)

One Way or Another


Torn


Wonderwall


I´m Yours


Forever Young


My life would suck without You


All You need is Love


Total Eclipse of the Heart


Cheasing Cars


Kids in America


Nobody Knows


Only Girl in the World


She´s the One


Something about the way you look tonight


Stereo Hearts


Summer of '69


Use Somebody


Viva la Vida



You are so beautiful


Your Song


Grenade



Gecoverte Songs von Harry:

Please don´t let me go


Every Teardrop is a Waterfall


Isn´t she lovely



Gecoverte Songs von Louis:
Look after You


I gotta Feeling


Because of you


Wonderwall


Valerie


Crawl



Gecoverte Songs von Liam:
I´m Yours


Haven´t met you yet


Wonderwall


I´m not alone


Cry me a river


Bodies


One Time



Gecoverte Songs von Niall:
The A-Team


One Time


Haven´t met you yet


So sick of lovesongs


I´m Yours


Baby


Gecoverte Songs von Zayn:
Let Me Love You


With You


So Sick


Boyfriend

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen